dinsdag 17 maart 2015

10 tips for new youtubers!

Hi guys! I've got a lot of questions about youtube and people are asking me for tips so I thought let's make a post about it! I am new on youtube and I was like oh that's weird seeing me like that in a video. But you have to get used to it I think. I love making videos and I hope I can inspire people. So here are some tips!

1: The most important tip is to be yourself. They have to like you not a person who is not real

2: Use a good quality camera, make sure your viewers can see what you are doing 

3: Do your make-up and hair. Put on a cute outfit so people can see what your style is and maybe get inspired by it.

4: Be original, you can watch other youtubers and get inspired by it but don't copy it.

5: Subscribe and like other youtubers/videos so you can be noticed. 

6: Make sure the lighting is good in you video. Same story as the good quality camera.

7: Use social media to let people know that you are on Youtube. Instagram is good to get noticed and get to know other youtubers. 

8: You can do a youtube channel with your friend to make it less awkward. You can also promote each other and get more subscribers. 

9: Be confidant, there are a lot of new youtubers and it will not go perfect the first few times. The professional youtubers started from the bottom aswell.

10: Don't give up! If you like to make videos, don't let anything stop you from doing it. 

Good luck with your channel! 
Much Love 




Geen opmerkingen: