zondag 15 maart 2015

Primark cleansing products!






































Hi guys! Today a review about these cleansing products from Primark. These cleansing products are very new to me I never bought anything like that before at the Primark. So I wanted to try this out.

I bought a facial cleansing pad, a gentle facial wash and a 24 hour deep hydration cream cleansing lotion. The package is really colorful and cheerful. These cosmetics are dermatologically tested.

I use the lotion to remove my make-up and it will hydrate my skin at the same time. I love the facial cleansing pad because you can clean your face deeply. I apply the gentle facial wash on the pad. Make sure your face is moistured and rinse your face with lukewarm water. The facial wash has no fragrance, it has Aloe Vera and Seaweed extract. The lotion has argan oil extract, it makes your skin soft and fresh.

These cleansing products are €2,00 so I think it's worth to try it out. They have a lot more products at the Primark like masks or other lotions and day/night creams. 

Much love 

Geen opmerkingen: