donderdag 26 maart 2015

#2 Unboxing Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Cube

Hi y'all! So today I made a video about unboxing this amazing Lip Cube from Revlon. But I also want to review them and let you see the swatches. There are 9 lipsticks in the box, full size! My dad bought this in the airplain when I went to Vancouver. He bought this Duty-Free, it was 45 euros. That's so not expensive for these amazing lipsticks. The colors are great, you can wear them daily. As you can see it's a lustre finish, I don't like lustre that much but now I tried these I think a lustre finish is not that bad.


This is the package, I thought it were small lipsticks because of the price. But they really are full size so that's really great!





This are the lipsticks, as you can see the colors are so pretty. I love the design of these lipsticks, so classy with gold.




And here are the swatches, you can see it's a lustre finish. You have to apply a few layers to get the intensive color.








































 Want to see my unboxing video? Here you go:


Geen opmerkingen: