maandag 26 januari 2015

Bye bye frizz!

Hey y'all! It's Fabienne and today i wanted to talk about these amazing hair products. 
My hair is naturally a bit curly.. 
I always straight it but when i've straighted it, it's always really frizzy. 

Here's what i do to control the frizz haha. 


First i (obviously) wash my hair. For this i'm using Aussie product "Frizz miracle shampoo" 



The Australian Blue Gum Leaves help to control the frizz and make my hair all smooth. 

After this i'm taking my Aussie Miracle moist conditioner and leave this in for a few minutes. 
The macadamia nut oil moistures my hair and leaves it soft and smooth. 



I never blow dry my hair.. This makes my hair even more frizz! So i always let my hair dry overnight.  

When my hair is dry is straight my hair obviously with heatprotect in it. 

And when i'm done with straighting it, i use the "rainforest coconut hair oil" from the bodyshop. 
  


I only use a few drops. 
This makes my hair smooth and frizz-free during the entire day! It even makes it smell delicious 😋 

Geen opmerkingen: