woensdag 28 januari 2015

M.A.C. Cosmetics Lipsticks

Hi! Today I have one last review. It's about my M.A.C. Cosmetics Lipsticks. My opinion the best lipstick you can buy. Love the quality of the color and lasting. I have 3 different colors now and I am so in love with all of them. Today I will show you my M.A.C. Lipsticks.






































Velvet Teddy (Matte), bought this one last week. Very good natural color and you can were it with everything. (right)

Please me (Matte), this was my first M.A.C. lipstick. Love this pink color and it's just good for me. Not too light and not too dark. (middle)

Amorous (Satin), I just love this one because it's not very dark. It's quite natural actually. It's a satin lipstick but you can make it matte with a tissue or you can do a little bit of powder on your lips for a matte effect. (left)




Soon more M.A.C. Cosmetics reviews!

Much love.


Geen opmerkingen: