woensdag 22 april 2015

LOW BUDGET: Primark Shampoo and Conditioner!








































Hi guys! Today a review about these amazing hair products of Primark. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on shampoo and conditioner you definitly have to try these shampoos and conditioners from Primark. They have a lot more cosmetics lately at Primark for a good price. My mother in law gave these two for my birthday. I am so happy with it because it smells nice and my hair feels very soft after I used it.

I have the moisturising shampoo and conditioner for dry and damaged hair. I straight my hair everyday so I really need a moisturising shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels and looks healthy because of the argain oil and keratin. Don't use this shampoo and conditioner if you have oily hair.

I really love the package of these two, it looks so good and how they look together. But all of the cosmetics of Primark look good I think.

If you want to buy or try new hair products I really recommend the ones from Primark. They also have low budget cosmetics for your skin and body too. Definitly worth the try!

More reviews about Primark cosmetics soon. So stay tuned!

We also have an item how to wash your the good way. Here is the link: http://thehalfnhalf.blogspot.nl/2015/03/how-to-wash-your-hair-right-way.html

Much Love,
Half  'n Half.

Geen opmerkingen: