woensdag 22 april 2015

REVIEW: W7 Light Toasted - Natural Nudes - Eye colour palette




Hi everyone! So I finally bought a W7 Eyeshadow Palette. I was just shopping in my hometown and I came in a regular drugstore and then I saw this amazing palette. They had 4 of them so I am definitly going to try all of them. I started with the Light Toasted Nude Palette. I thought the shades were very pretty and all good nude colors so I can use it daily.

 I really love the design of this palette because it looks like the Naked palettes from Urban Decay. The price was good aswell, only 8 euros. I love this palette because you can use it daily and I love nude shades. There are also some darker shades if you want to create a smokey eye or something. These beautiful neutral colors are really perfect for everyone and for every kind of look. The In The Buff palette includes matte , satin and metallic finishes in colors ranging from off-white to bronze , brown, taupe and black.  There are 12 different shades in this palette.

It's not only the shadow that is soft, it's also not crumbly or sticky and it glides smoothly over your skin. The pigmentation is really amazing. Very intense. You won't see your skin through the eyeshadow. Even in the lighter shades. Love it! 





I also made a picture with the shades on my skin so you can see how it looks. I love to use an eye primer because if you use a primer the eyeshadow shades will be more visible. Some of the shades look similar but a view of them has glitter on it. The shades are nude so some of them are not very good to see.



















If you are looking for an eyeshadow palette that is not that expensive but has good colors I really recommend the W7 Palettes.

Much Love
Half 'n Half

Geen opmerkingen: