donderdag 23 april 2015

Make-up storage!







































Hi guys! So I was looking for some make-up storage boxes and holders. They are very hard to find, there are only a view good sites I know but that's very expensive. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on storage. But I found some great ones at a regular home decoration store. They were only 1,49 and they look very cute. I also bought a drawer lately were I can storage my make-up in. I showed that one in my Room Tour video. I think it's very handy to have some storage things for your make-up (collection).





 As you can see I need 2 more MAC Cosmetics Lipsticks to complete this storage holder haha!

Here are some sites I know who sell make-up storage things for a good price:
http://www.containerstore.com/shop/bath/cosmeticsOrganizers, http://www.lightinthebox.com/nl/c/cosmetische-potten_23266 . Or you can maybe look on E-bay!







































This is a little bit of my daily make-up stuff and my brushes. 


For the dutch people under us, Big Bazar and Action has some great things so now and then. I bought mine at Big Bazar and  the drawer at Xenos.

IKEA has some great storage boxes too, but I don't know if they have them right know. I bought one there last year I think.

So if you want to collect make-up or have a make-up collection. I really recommend to buy some storage boxes, drawers or holders. Just to organize your make-up and make it look good.  I really like to organize stuff haha! If you have any idea of other (web)shops who sell them please let me know. And if you know how the storage looks in my room, check out my Room Tour video!










Geen opmerkingen: