donderdag 16 april 2015

REVIEW: MAC Cosmetics Blot Powder







Hi y'all! So today a review about this amazing blot powder from MAC Cosmetics. I was looking for a good powder to finish my makeup look with. I also looked for one with a matte finish and they recommended me Blot Powder. It's a pressed powder so I thinks that's very practical.

This powder converts foundation and can also be used for regular touch-ups. MAC Blot Powder contains mica and silica to absorb excess oil and reduce shine on the skin. I bought the powder in Medium Dark, but this powder has a lot of other shades too. I really love this powder because of the finish and it's very easy to apply with the powder puff that is included with the powder. The shade is perfect for my skin and they give me the best advice as always at the MAC pro store. I love buying my MAC products there because they will show you how it looks on your skin and give you advice about the product. So you really know what you are buying. I also love the package of this powder and ofcourse of the other MAC products. It looks very classy I think. This Blot Powder won't add extra colors to your skin/makeup. My foundation will last longer with this powder and I really will repurchase it. 

The MAC Blot Powder is €24,- and you can buy it in any MAC store or on their website.

Geen opmerkingen: