zondag 22 februari 2015

American Apparel outfit



Hi guys! A while a go I bought an outfit from American Apparel and I'm so in love with it. It is very comfy but still very fashionable. It's a long pencil skirt and a crop top with long sleeves and a crew neckline. The fabric feels soft and it suits my body very well because of the stretch.

I bought it in Amsterdam with Fabienne. We were just fitting some clothes and I was trying this outfit. No intention of buying it. But when I tried it on I was in love. I asked Fabienne: what do you think about this? And she said wauw that's great! And that's when I bought my first American Apparel outfit.

You can buy the skirt on: http://store.americanapparel.net/jacquard-mid-length-pencil-skirt_rsa0387j. And the crop top on: http://store.americanapparel.net/long-sleeve-crop-raglan-jacquard-sweater_rsa0389j

It's available in two colors, grey and red/purple. I love the print and it's not something everyone will buy I think. You can wear it as an outfit or you can combine it with other clothes. The crop top with a high waisted jeans or a 'tennis' skirt. Whatever you like!





Geen opmerkingen: