maandag 2 februari 2015

Daily make-up: Angela


First I begin with the NYC primer, it makes your skin soft and gives your skin a good base for your foundation. You can use it if you have a sensitive skin. 

After that I use the Catrice concealer. I use this for my red spots and for under my eyes. Color 020

The foundation I use is from Rimmel London. It's a good tint for my skin and it's well covering. It's a very light weight foundation. Color 100 ivory.

For shaping my face and highlighting it I use Mac bronzing powder and skinfinish powder. I love this bronzer and highlighter, it also last very long. The bronzing powder is matte. It's just what I need to finish my make-up look.

My mascara is from Loreal Paris. This is the best mascara I have ever found. It's a good black mascara and your lashes will look very long. Also it will give your lashes a great volume. I have long lashes from myself so I don't use much mascara. 

And I use the Catrice pencil for my eyebrows. Just for shaping them and give it a nice color. Very easy to use! Color 020.

My lipstick is different everyday but most of the times I use a pink of natural color.
And then I'm ready to go! 

Have questions? You can mail to wehalfnhalf@gmail.com 


Geen opmerkingen: