donderdag 19 februari 2015

MAC addict tag



Hi! I just made a video of the MAC addict tag. For some more explanation on the questions I wrote it down for you:

How did you get in touch with MAC?
My first time I bought something from MAC was with Fabienne in Amsterdam. So she let me see how great MAC is and now I am addicted..

How old were you and what was your first product?
I was 17 years old and the first product I bought was Please Me Lipstick.



How many MAC product do you have? 
I have 8 products.

  • Please me lipstick
  • Amorous lipstick 
  • Velvet Teddy lipstick
  • Brave lipstick
  • Soft and Gentle High Lighter
  • Bronzer
  • Foundation Studio Sculpt
  • A brush for the highlighter and bronzer

























Ever had a bad buy?
No, I love all my products of MAC.

Favorite Product? 
MAC soft and gentle highlighter. It gives my face a beautiful glow and I can't live without it anymore!

Favorite eyeshadow?
I don't have an eyeshadow yet but if I would buy one I would choose a nude color. 

Favorite Foundation? 
Studio Sculpt, because it is the only one I tried so far.

Favorite MSF?
Al ready told you: Soft and Gentle highlighter.

Favorite Lipstick?
Velvet Teddy, just a great nude color and it will match every outfit I wear. 


Wish List?
I would love to have Soar lipliner. But it's always out of stock so I hope I will get it one day. Also want to try Diva and Rebel lipstick.

Most expensive buy?
I bought the bronzer, soft and gentle highlighter, the brush and Amorous lipstick at the same time. It was 108 euros.. So that was a little bit expensive 

Favorite Limited Edidtion.
I don't have a limited edition yet so I can't answer that question..

MAC product with a memory
All of my MAC products have a memory because I bought them with Fabienne or with my cousin Jill. 

(link of the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b99lK2n3usg)


Geen opmerkingen: