vrijdag 13 februari 2015

Garnier cleansing products






































Hi! Today a review about Garnier cleansing products. It's very important to clean your face after you wear make-up. Especially before you go to bed and even if you don't wear a lot of make-up. Never use showergel or soap to wash your face!

The Garnier skin naturals line has a lot of cleansing products. For different facial types too. I use 3 products of Garnier to clean my face with. I love these products of Garnier. It makes my skin soft and it's smells good too. First is use the purifying cleansing gel. It mattifies and refines the pores. You can use this product if you have a oily skin and a sensitive skin. Enriched with purifying and anti-oxidant Moringa extract. It removes sebum, dirt and impurities for a perfectly clean skin. Use it twice a day and apply it on a moist skin.

Once a week I use the Pure Active intensive face scrub from Garnier skin naturals. The scrub will remove the blackheads and the dead skin cells. You can use this if you have a oily skin, You can use it daily but I rather use it once a week in combination with the purifying cleansing gel. Apply it on a moist skin and rub the foaming cream gently over your face.

After I cleaned my face I use a moisturizing cream to nourish my skin. Don't use a moisturizing cream as a day cream. Day cream is to protect your face against external influences. And moisturizing cream is only to nourish your skin and you don't have to use it every day. If you have a dry skin I advice you to use a moisturizing cream.


Geen opmerkingen: