woensdag 4 februari 2015

Review: Mac brave and soar


I really love mac lipsticks, i love the colors.. The texture.. Everything. 

So since my velvet teddy one is almost empty i decided to buy a new one.

I basically bought velvet teddy because i love Kylie Jenner's look and i didn't do much research about it and thought this was the one.. 

Obviously it wasn't the same. 

So i started searching for that color and i knew it was a lipliner but i thought she worn lipstick aswell. 

So i ordered brave (satin) which is a beautiful color 

So i was just waiting for that to arrive and then i went shopping in Amsterdam.. Where i (finally) found "Soar" the lipliner that Kylie wears. It's been out of stock for a really long time and finally it was there. 

I use the lipliner all over my lips and i really like the way it looks!
It's a bit creamy when you apply it. 
It's matte (duh) 
I just love it.  

I haven't tried brave yet. But i think i might use this over the lipliner for an ombre look. Brave is a beautiful color and i will also wear it alot without the lipliner! 
It's just a perfect color! 

Swatch of brave coming soon but this is what Soar looks like on me.. 


(Not my best pic but oh well) 




Geen opmerkingen: