donderdag 19 februari 2015

Angela's Top 5 Foundations






















Hi y'all! I want to share my top 5 foundations with you. I'm experimenting a lot with all kind of foundations. The best tint for my skin and if it's good for an oily skin too. Also it's very important to me that the foundation last long. I don't want to look in the mirror at the end of the day and see that my foundation is all gone. So here is my top 5 foundaton list!

























Number 5: L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique CC Cream
I love this foundation because it's not feeling like a foundation, it's very lightweight. Love to wear it during the summer times. It's only makes my skin look a little bit orange, and that is something I don't want with my foundation! This CC cream is to cover the redness of your skin. It's not very covering because it's not a full foundation.

























Number 4: Fit Me! Maybelline (120)
This was color 120 of the Maybelline Fit Me! line. The Fit me line was intended to fit all kind of skin tones. But my skin tone was in the middle of 115 en 120. This was a little bit dissapointing. But beside that it was a very covering foundation. I really liked the foundation because it's very light weighted and not sticky at all. I recommend the color 115 if you are looking for a pink undertone. The 120 has a yellow undertone. It's really sad that the shades didn't fit me but beside that it's a good and natural looking foundation! 

























Number 3: Wake me up Rimmel London (100 ivory) 
Love this foundation, it's covering and it suits my skin tone. It's not a very heavy foundation but also not very lightweight. It's good to use if you have a oily skin. It will give your skin a radiant glow. My skin didn't looked very shiny so that's a good thing. The foundation smells very nice too, all Rimmel Londen Foundations has a good smell.


























Number 2: Rimmel London Match Perfection (100 ivory)
Yes I love Rimmel London foundation. It's not very expensive and it's a good quality as well. This was the best foundation I found from Rimmel. The color matches my skin tone so good and you don't have that orange glow on your face. It's a lightweight and good covering foundation. A perfect match for my skin!

























Number 1 M.A.C. Studio Sculpt (nw20)
I'm so in love with this M.A.C. Foundation! The quality is so good and yes a little bit expensive but it's worth it. They have so many different tints, and this one is perfect for me. It's on gel base and very good for a oily skin. M.A.C. doesn't use oil in their foundations so that's good as well. This foundation is also waterproof and last very long. The best foundation so far.


This was my top 5 Foundation List. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Keep in mind every skin is different. Maybe the foundation will suit your skin or maybe not!

Much love

Geen opmerkingen: