woensdag 18 februari 2015

My experience with eye lash extensions

I finally decided to go back to my natural lashes again..  (Or i'm just gonnna wear the false lashes by Ardell) 

I've been wearing lash extensions since summer because it was very handy with the swimming and all because you won't have mascara running down your cheeks. 
Plus my own lashes are long but straight and no.. I can't get them curly, no matter what i use. I've tried everything. They just won't cooperate. 

Positive things about the extensions: 

- i love the way it looked, they just give your eyes more definition. 
- when you just woke up, you already look good because of them. 
- saves time while doing your make-up
- when you're swimming with friends, you still look good when you come out of the water while the others have black cheeks because of their mascara. 

Negatives:

- you can barely wear eyeliner because the lashes are annoying you. 
- you can't rub your eyes when they itch haha 
- it's expensive
- it's expensive
- it's expensive

You do need to "refill" your lashes every 4 weeks or sooner (depends on your own lashes) and that costs money.. A lot! 

I can't tell what the exact price is. Because there's a difference between the  salons. But i payed €50 for a new set and €25 or €30 to refill them. 

So i would recommend them if you don't mind spending the money on it. Because it does look gorgeous! 

Here's a pic of me with the lashes..



Geen opmerkingen: