zaterdag 21 februari 2015

Natural Make-up look by Angela.


Make-up for today: Natural

Primer: 
NYC smooth skin primer. Shade 684. Primer can be worn alone or under your foundation to extend it's wear. It minimizes my skin imperfections, lines and pores for a perfect complextion. My skin feels smooth, silky en moisturized. Enriched with vitamins to help protect from damaging effects of free radicals, Complexion looks luminous, natural and fresh. 

Concealer: 
Catrice camouflage cream 020. I always use concealer to camouflage my little pimpels and the dark circles under my eyes. I apply it with a brush to avoid bacteria. 

Foundation: 
MAC studio sculpt NW20. Already reviewed this one but it's a perfect teint for my skin so it looks very natural. It's very covering and I love the way it feels on my skin. 

Powder:
Loreal True Match R3/C3 Rose Beige. This is a creamy pouder with mineral pigments. It improves the look and feel soft on my skin. It let's the skin breathe. It mattifies and evens my skin tone. 


Highlighter: 
Soft and Gentle MAC. This is to shape my face and give it a little bit more glow. I use this in the middle of my nose and on my cheeks above and under the bronzer. Also a little bit on my chin and forehead. 

Bronzer: 
MAC Matte bronze, Also using this for shaping my face and give it some more color. I apply it with a special contour brush. I use this on my cheeks in the middle of the highlighter. If you put your lips together you see a line in your cheecks. Apply it in that line and you are for sure it's in the right line. I also apply it at the sides of my nose and on my jaws. 


Mascara: 
Loreal Volume Million Lashes so couture (black). It 'millionize' my lashes with the combination of: The high definition brush. It's fine and soft. it individually coats even the finest lashes. No clumping at all! They used a new formula with this mascara, enriched with precious silk and reduced wax. It makes all my lashes intense black. 

Brows: 
Catrice pensil 020 and Maybelline brow mascara medium brown. I bought the Maybelline brow mascara new. I was very curious about it. I will review it for you guys in a new post later. The brow mascara ensures that your brows stay in shape the whole day. It also gives your brows a natural look because it will fill them in very lightly. I use the Catrice pensil to make the shape of my brows perfect and after that I use a little bit concealer to make the brows looking fresh. 

Lipstick: 
MAC velvet teddy. I use this color for my lips because it's very natural. You can combine it with every outfit you want. It's a lovely mattified lipstick and it last very long. Just to make my natural look complete. 


All the products:







Geen opmerkingen: