woensdag 25 februari 2015

The let's get personal tag by Angela

Hi guys! I was looking for a tag to do on the blog. Something personal, for you to know me better. And I found this 'The let's get personal tag' and I think the questions are very fun to do. So hope you like to read it!

1. What do you hear when you are writing?
Not much, when I'm writing I'm very concentrating on what I want to write.

2. Do you have an appetite at the moment?
Yes I would love pizza I guess, with a lot of cheese..

3. When was the last time you were broken?
Hmm I think about a week a go. I was sick and I had a lot of pain so I was crying the whole day. Hate to be sick.

4. What do you prefer? 10 kids or none
That's a hard one, I love children but not many of them. But I want children later so I prefer 10 then.

5. Do you think you are too busy with your looks?
Nope, I love to do my make-up and stuff. Buy new stuff and create new looks. I love it.

6. What are you thinking right now?
 I'm thinking about buying a new MAC lipstick haha, but I don't know which one.

7. Are you always there for your friends?
Most of the time, I love to hang out with friends but I like quality time for myself too. If a friend needs me I'm there for them.

8. Who was the last person who saw you crying?
My boyfriend, when I was sick and he comforted me. He is always there for me, I love him!


























9. What do you do when you are nervous?
I can't just sit down and do nothing, I have to walk or talk and if I sit my legs are shaking.

10. Is there someone who understands you all the time?
Yes and no, you can't understand someone every time I think. But most of the time my boyfriend Job and Fabienne understands me very good.

11. Do you have a reason to smile at this moment?
Yes, because I have so much fun doing this stuff for the blog and I really enjoy doing it.

12.Did someone ever told you they don't want to lose you?
Yes some people did, but especially my boyfriend.

13. Should you be happier if there was a rewind-botton?
Hmm, maybe sometimes. When I said something that hurt someone for example.

14. Do you tell your parents everything?
Nope, only if they ask for it.

15. Are you thinking more about the present or the future?
The present, I hate to think what is going to happen later in my life. I don't know why but it gives me a terrible feeling.

16. How many hours of sleep do you need?
I think 8 hours, but I love to sleep so if I sleep more that's fine with me haha.

17. Are you easy to hang out with?
I think so, I hate it when people make a lot of problems when it's not necessary.

18. What is the last thing you drink?
Ehm I think that's water. Because I need to drink 2L of water every day.


Try it

19. What kind of bed do you have?
I have a double bed, I have it a while now and it's so lovely.

20. Do people see you as a optimist or a pessimist?
I can be negative sometimes and sometimes I can be very positive. It's just in what mood I am. You have to ask other people how they see me haha..

21. With whoom did you sat in the car with last time? (family doesn't count).
I think that was with a friend of mine Nicole, she has her own car and she picked me up.

22. What movie did you saw last time in the cinema? And with who?
That was with Fabienne, we were wachting 'Gooische Vrouwen 2' a dutch movie.



















23. Did someone hurt you but you didn't expected it?
Yes, a lot of people did..

24. Your favorite things to eat?
I love pizza, or pasta. Also like donuts and candy. But I'm going to the gym and now I can't eat that stuff every day..

25. Did you bought any clothes this week?
Nope, want to buy some clothes though

26. The last person who made you cry?
That was my mother, we had an argument but that's allright now.

27. What are you going to do tomorrow?
I'm going to work tomorrow and further no plans yet.

28. Is there someone you want to see now?
Ehm yes I would like to see my boyfriend now, miss him.

29. Do you like cotton candy?
Yes but not too much!

30. Did you ever fall asleep next to someone?
Yes, as kid of course and next to my boyfriend.

♡

31. Your mood at this moment?
I'm okay right now, a little bit tired. I went to the movie with my sister, love to hang out with her now.

32. With whoom were you last night?
With my boyfriend, we were watching Breaking Bad together.

33. Do you have plans this weekend?
Nope, maybe working on saturday.

Geen opmerkingen: