maandag 2 februari 2015

Daily makeup: Fabienne

Hi! I'm going to show you what i use on a regular school day.. Since i got a lot of questions about my foundation, eyebrows and all haha 

First i use a primer.. 
I bought this one in London and so far i haven't seen it in The Netherlands :( 

 

Then i'm taking my favourite foundation, it's called perfection lumière by chanel. 
I use chanel foundation because i really love the way it looks and feels on my skin, the color matches perfectly. I just haven't came across a good drugstore foundation yet but i will try a cheaper one soon haha. 

Anyway, this foundation is a bit mattifying but it also adds a little shine into your face which makes you look fresh and awake. 
I use this in the color 20, beige. 

Oh, i'm using the real techniques "expert face brush" to apply this! 

I have really dark circles underneath my eyes so i always use a concealer. This one is by benefit and it's called "boi-ing". 
I also use this for any blemishes. I use this in the color 01. 


For a highlighter i like to use the Touche Eclat by YSL in the color 1,5. 


Then to set everything i'm using a translucent powder, the one i'm using is from a dutch drugstore but you can get a powder like this ar any drugstore really. 


Then my eyebrows, i'm using Anastacia browpowder duo in the color dark brown. I think i have this for like a year now but it's still far from empty. 


I'm very pale so i need a good blush, i'm using hervana by benefit. 


A good lipstick to finish it with and i'm ready to go! I usually wear nude or pink. 

The reason why i didn't show you a mascara is because i don't use any, i have lash extensions since my one lashes or asian (really straight), i just can't deal with it haha. 

This was my everyday makeup! 

Much love. 


Geen opmerkingen: